Earl+Tin I Wedding

02.27.2010


Chapel on the Hill, Tagaytay
Sonya's Garden

Videography by RedSheep Cinematica

Earl and Tin's wedding is actually my first "full circle" wedding coverage. We do many collaborations with RedSheep Prime as part of their shooting crew. This time, RedSheep Prime took a new venture of doing video and RAW stepped up and owned the task of doing photo for the couple. We shot the engagement session for Earl and Tin and all I can say is that this couple made me more comfortable about shooting them rather than the other way around :) They made my job easy because they gave the most sincere smiles and chuckles. And yeah, of course they look good together as they are individually.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP